fot

Re: [Fot] old TR3 history

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] old TR3 history
From: BLD4139@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:31:04 EST
Hi Folks...at present I am doing up an Allard J2X that was owned by a fellow
named Donald Tann back in the 50's...he was a USAF Lt who was based out of
Palm Beach Fla and in the late 50's while driving a TR3 in a race at Boca Raton
he was killed when the TR flipped/rolled after the race had just ended...he was
supposidly a driver for a company named Road and Track Inc which was a
used/sports car dealer in Stuart Florida....the owners of that business were a
husband and wife named  Reginald and Barbara Vernet...if anyone has any info on
them or their business or on Donald Tann, can you contact me offline?....Thanks

Mike DiCola
TR2 and TR3 as well as a few Allards