fot

[Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM from Riverside Sportscars

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM from Riverside Sportscars
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:28:15 EST
Bob,

Art D'Armond has fun with this stuff...he has also quietly supported the FoT
with his checkbook in the past.  That's Riverside Sportscars in Swisher, Iowa,
just south of Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

This is a full service shop that includes capabilities for full restorations.
I would recommend them for anything. Long term business and a well kept
secret.

Joe (A)