fot

Re: [Fot] Must sell 1969 GT6+ and American mags and spares. SOME

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Must sell 1969 GT6+ and American mags and spares. SOME
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:34:16 EST
trying to cover this mornings responses al in one.

yes retiring.
keeping the TR6 and my TR250...so far

sellin my 1955 T Bird 'cheap' if any interest

the 69 GT6+ I drove into the garage over a year ago
acquired in dry hi desert )Bakersfield) and was a one owner car

Car interion...seats serviceable... had sheep skins on them but carpet a
loss and so is trans cover...some small holes.

all instruments worked... al lights.. car shifted and drove on the  trailer.

engine is tired.. a bit of smoke... so bought an engine from a builder in
Hemet
emgine was milc street/track motor... deep metal blue and red anodized
fittings n dtrim. was fancay for someones race car and teh guy lost interest
and
never picked it up.
compression unknown but appears to have been built..polished etc... so a
sound starting place if not a gold mine

tires on car and off brand but new

tires on american mags are Pirellis... model unknown... I just didn't go
look....LOL

Spare trans (OD bought from an FOT member before I even had  the Gt6....
serviceable, metal vree, complete

Boxes of parts in the back..... carpet I vbelieve, cylinders for brakes
clutch etc.

only pics I have are at nite. Dust in the pics are from the car cover.  Paint
is probably three stored years...shines very well.

looks like a baby ferrari....wish i was restoring but cannot keep this  one.

I will be in contact with Tim Suddard shortly. Pic files are large and I  use
dial up...yikes!

All for $2750.

Merry Christmas!!
(still have tons of TR4 stuff. name it. enough for two or three street  cars
I would suspect and some race bits)