fot

[Fot] TR4/4A badge bars

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR4/4A badge bars
From: jcjcarrera@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:34:38 +0000
I've tried all the usual sources for badge bars for the front of my street
TR4's, Moss, RF, Victoria Brit, etc. No luck, only TR3's. Anyone on the list
know of a source? Please contact me off list at jcjcarrera@comcast.net

Enjoyed hearing everyone's comments on slot cars. My GPA would have been much
higher in college except for this addiction. Still have my two cars, Jim Hall's
Chapparel and a custom job--"Guy Farley's" stock car converted to road course
setup. Had an electrical engineering student re-wind the motor for me in
exchange for letting him use my TR3 for a date. One fast car, had to wire two
"D" cell batteries in line to beef up the braking. Burned through my controller
in a hurry, but did place in a 24 hour enduro at the track in Williamsport, PA
1965!!

Thanks, John James