fot

Re: [Fot] IO Port Racing Supplies Chill Out Ice Vest

To: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Fot] IO Port Racing Supplies Chill Out Ice Vest
From: JReed@wilson.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 06:52:41 -0800
I use a Glad Freezer bag that I fill with ice from my beverage cooler and
place it on my chest inside my drivers suit. Works very well.

Regards,
John Reed
Staff Photographer
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8700 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60631, USA
Tel. + 1.773.490.8908, fax +1.773.714.4585
JReed@wilson.com  www.wilson.com  www.amersports.com

"Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Sent by: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
01/22/07 06:23 AM

"Gord Ballantine" <gballantine@cogeco.ca>, <fot@autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Fot] IO Port Racing Supplies Chill Out Ice Vest

I've got one of these things, but find it hard to keep the ice packs
frozen
all day.  Have to have a freezer to re-freeze at the end of the day.  But
it
does work!

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com