fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 cooling

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 cooling
From: "Marx Christian tr4-racing" <chris@tr4-racing.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:52:48 +0100
A lot of people in Germany have a tube from heater outlet to the front outlet
of the head.
Does work fine as far I know.

I don't have it because I still have a heater in use so I worked around by
enlaring the rear holes of the head and the rear headgasket holes...
My infrared thermometer show equal temperatures on the block and the head.

Chris