fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Triumph Values

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Triumph Values
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 13:17:27 -0600
I just "containerized" (is that an actual word?) two early Spitfires
yesterday.  They are headed by rail to the Port of New York, and then will
go on a ship to be transported back to the UK.  There are two more to go in
a couple of months when some title work, etc. is completed.  I understand
they may end up going somewhere in Northern Europe - maybe Denmark?  The
value of the English Pound and the Euro against the poor US Dollar seems to
be driving a lot of cars back to their homeland.

My process for getting this done seemed quite inefficient.  If anyone has
any real experience doing this, I'd sure like to bounce some emails back and
forth with you.  I have to think there are better ways to get cars shipped.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE