fot

Re: [Fot] Clutch Plate

To: Ron Jones <earthron@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Clutch Plate
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:46:36 -1000
Sounds like somebody built a close ratio box in your case. I have one
just like that from the esteemed Mr. Prentice. You can get the right
plate from a variety of sources. I think it's a GT6 or a Vitesse
plate, but my memory sucks. talk to the guys at Moss or Brit Parts
Northwest (google them) and I'm sure they'll have what you need. Or
go nuts and put in a two plate rally clutch and coaxial actuator.
Nah... You'd have to be totally crazy to do that.