fot

[Fot] Helmet/head & neck restraint poll results

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Helmet/head & neck restraint poll results
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:29:33 -0600
Hi there!

Thank you to everyone who answered my questions about helmets and
restraint devices! Overall, the helmet choices were as varied as the
folks who drive our fun little cars, from Shoei to Bell to Simpson. One
recommended carbon-fibre and another Kevlar (or, as they said in the
movie Black Moon Rising, "Kelvar."). I have been using a Simpson Voyager
with the larger eye port, and will probably just go back with that one
since I know it fits me well.

On the restraints, however, every respondent except one is using a HANS
Device. The one is successfully using an ISAAC. I gave HANS a call this
morning! :)

Thanks again for your input! I appreciate your help.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan :)

--
*** PCMCIA  People Cant Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ***