fot

Re: [Fot] aluminum hubs

To: Joe Boruch <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] aluminum hubs
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:58:46 -1000
Oooh. Cool idea. I'd love some 3/4" wheel spacers that fit the hubs.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

www.bnj.com Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive
agency

www.ponohouse.com  A blog about living and playing in Maui.

www. AllAluminumTour.com  A blog about racing my vintage car--Peyote,
and taking it to all the classic North American tracks in Nero--the
custom airstream trailer I built.