fot

Re: [Fot] Sit right down and relax

To: <alfetta95@optonline.net>, "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sit right down and relax
From: "Steven Groh" <sgroh1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:38:01 -0500
I have a Butler-Built aluminum seat in my 63 Spit and really recommend it -
it is excellent.  Great side support and very comfortable.  I'm 6'2" and
200#, and I have plenty of leg room and am still under the rollbar (which is
lower than most I've seen.  I can send pictures of the install if desired.

Steve
63 Manning Spitfire