fot

Re: [Fot] Testing an engine

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Testing an engine
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:45:29 -0600
A friend of mine out in Maryland - Paul Tegler - built himself a test stand
with a radiator and a control panel for the ignition switch and gauges so he
could test engines.  Link is -
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit6project/engineonstand.html but
the photos don't seem to be loading for me.  Let me know if that problem
exists for you too, and I'll email him for photos.

I'd think if you are doing rebuilds for customers, this would be a nice item
to have available.

Joe Guinan