fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Fwd: Cars & ice ... ice wins,

To: Marx Christian tr4-racing <chris@tr4-racing.de>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Fwd: Cars & ice ... ice wins,
From: Jari Tabell <jari.tabell@pp.inet.fi>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:42:35 +0200
I've seen these also before and if I remember correctly they are taken
at the north cost of the Lake Geneva in Switzerland. Correct if I'm wrong...

Regards
Jari
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jtabell/
PS. I just updated my website after one year quiet period. There are the
race reports and also one crash video from the last season. Please have
a look.
PS2. Just 16F and a bit of snow in Finland now. We had -27F couple weeks
ago...