fot

Re: [Fot] Global Warming - Climate change

To: budscars@msn.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Global Warming - Climate change
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:25:38 EDT
In a message dated 3/13/2007 6:40:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
budscars@msn.com writes:

Well...1  Question..How long have we kept Climate records?..I  don't  know.
Thanks
Racer Bud

....that is the a major point of contention between the two sides on this
debate...there are not long term accurate and precise historical records of
temperatures and other climate factors (precipitation, etc). This is wonderful
situation for the two groups of lobbyists, pr, etc making a living off  of this
debate.  They also get to debate whether the changes in the  composition of
gases in the atmosphere (as obtain in polar ice that is many  centuries old) is
meaningful......plenty of great stuff  for pundits....

http://www.aol.com.