fot

[Fot] Roebling Rd crew slots

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Roebling Rd crew slots
From: "Don Marshall" <DonMarshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:13:57 -0400
Is anyone going to Savannah next weekend for the SVRA event?   I won't
be racing but I'd like to bring son James and a friend up to watch.  If
anyone has any vacant crew slots (I need 3 total) you wouldn't mind
signing us up for I'd appreciate it.  Naturally, I'm willing to pay the
overcrew fee if necessary and will even do actual crew duty if anyone is
foolish enough to let me touch anything.  Thanks, Don