fot

Re: [Fot] Music

To: tr3a58@verizon.net, "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Music
From: <tr3a58@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:39:38 -0500 (CDT)
I have been enjoying XM for about a year now. Has channels for
40's,50's,60's.70's,80's,90's each is separate Also bluegrass, several country
channels and most anything including the old radio shows that Don Marshall
likes.

The next best thing for long trips is GPS. I set it and don't have to watch for
road signs at every interestion. A lot less stressful and you always know "How
much further is it". Also gives you your speed calicated by the GPS.

They are all just toys.
Dean