fot

[Fot] In-car video from Road America

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] In-car video from Road America
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 08:29:25 -0500
I pulled the video from my camcorder and posted it a couple of
places.  It's a bit under 22 min.  I'm going to try to edit it down
to under 10 min for you tube eventually.

My website has the wmv file.  I also uploaded it to google video.

http://www.tonydrews.com/Videos/TonyDrewsRA05202007full.wmv

My winter engine rebuild seemed to be particularly successful - tuned
that baby on the dyno and ended up with more power than I've ever
had.  In this race, I have an excellent dice with Dr. Dreadful (Rick
Gurolnick) in a very well prepared Porsche 356.  He passes me on the
straight early in the race, and I draft him for most of the
race.  I'm not sure if you can tell in the video, but he was on 3
wheels in most of the corners as I'm chasing him.

- Tony