fot

[Fot] Roger Herrick

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fot] Roger Herrick
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 18:45:09 -0700
Folks,

A few weeks ago I posted information about a gentleman in New Zealand named
Roger Herrick who owns an old formula car that formerly was owned by Chris
Amons and was driven by Bruce McLaren.  It has a Triumph Herald rear
suspension and now sports one of my camber compensators.  Roger says he
recently competed in a hill climb and the rear suspension is now quite
predictable and performs very well.

At any rate, I inquired at the time if everyone thought this gentleman
should be invited to participate in FOT and several people agreed.  About
that time the list we3nt down and I think Roger got lost in the shuffle.

If this is still considered something we should do, I would like him
included in the list.  His email address is: rherrick@ihug.co.nz.

Regards,

Joe C.