fot

Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007

To: BillDentin@aol.com, tr5racer@btinternet.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 17:58:09 -0700 (PDT)
Bill, wait and think about what your saying.  I remember the Brit cars at
Mid-Ohio and they were extremely fast and well driven.  Wait, where am I going
with this, bring 'em all over!

  Ernie

BillDentin@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 05/25/2007 10:46:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
tr5racer@btinternet.com writes:

> We will be back maybe next year and I would like to bring my TR5 over to
> race for the 60th anniversary in 2012.

Yeah...we got the TR250 and the rest of the world got the TR5. It would be
GREAT to see a true TR5 race this side of the pond. Go for it.

Bill Dentinger

       Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel
today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7
 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel