fot

[Fot] Possible VTR trip

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Possible VTR trip
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:35:36 -0600
Boy, I made 12 VTR annual conventions in a row, and then nothing
since Breckenridge.  But that may change.  I'm planning on flying back
to Indianapolis to visit my ailing father sometime in July, and I'm working
on ways to work in VTR at Valley Forge as well.  We'll see how it goes.
Any FOT folks planning on attending?

Speaking of VTR, I've been the Autocross Advisor for some time now,
but it has been a few years since I've actively autocrossed a Triumph.
So there may be a new person in that position soon, I'm assuming one
who is currently running in such events.  But I will be taking over for
my buddy Pugs Pivirotto as the local VTR Zone guy.

And here I sit with no working Triumph.  Went to drive the Great White
Hopeless, a dilapadated squaretail Spit, home from the shop this evening,
it didn't start - dead battery.  No big deal, a minor annoyance.  But there
is some redirection of interest at the Fat Chance Garage, I may have a
much nicer Spit on the street RealSoonNow.  Maybe before the Thrillah
at Millah, but don't hold your breath.

mjb.