fot

Re: [Fot] FT Nomination

To: RKramer@rdoequipment.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] FT Nomination
From: Fubog1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:20:15 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/2007 3:05:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RKramer@rdoequipment.com writes:

I would  like to get Bobby Whitehead onto the FoT list. He took his
drivers school  this past weekend at a CVAR event here in Texas. Bobby
has a beautiful  Primrose yellow GT6 that came out of Florida and the car
was extremely well  prepared.

Heck I'll second that!
That car is the "reincarnation" of Mike Perrys old car from down here in
south Fla. Bob Davis did a fantastic job on building the new car & I already
heard through the "grapevine" that Bobby the new owner did a real fine job this

past weekend.
Safety FasTR
Glen