fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP CHALLENGE - WATKINS GLEN 2008

To: jaxonracing@yahoo.com, ehusmann53@yahoo.com, N197TR4@cs.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP CHALLENGE - WATKINS GLEN 2008
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:00:49 EDT
In a message dated 10/2/2007 5:57:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jaxonracing@yahoo.com writes:

Can  currently classified SCCA cars run in this event?  Is there a class
within the run group that will support my car?  My spit is prepared and  run
under current SCCA regulations.

We will only be accepting cars that are prepared to the accepted vintage
standards.

The only exceptions might be SCCA cars that have won a national  championship
and are still in the configuration that they were in at that  time.

Jack Woehrle
SVRA Technical Director