fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP CHALLENGE - WATKINS GLEN 2008 -

To: Group44TR7@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP CHALLENGE - WATKINS GLEN 2008 -
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:03:46 -0700
Sovren is going through a fierce debate on changing their eligibility
requirements from 1968 to 1972. So far I think most members want to
stick with 1968, though I think it limits the participation of people
from other clubs. It's too bad there isn't enough cooperation at a
national level to enable vintage eligibility to be defined country-wide.