fot

[Fot] (no subject)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] (no subject)
From: chris@tr4-racing.de
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:30:25 +0000
Hi Mike,

Over here we ignore the problem if cars are more modified than others.
If the UK drivers enter a race of the Triumph-Competition, we know that the
come with very fast cars an tough drivers. The will probably will win all TC
races but that don't bother us to much.

It does bother the people who are keen on overall wins.....but who cares?!

If you invite UK drivers.....be prepared that they might take you the win away.
But you learn how fast this lump Triumph stuff can go. Always a pleasure to
meet those English teams.

Cheers
Chris

I must apologize for bringing this controversy back into discussion.

Thanks for all the kind words.

I do value the friendships and the memories that I have gained by being a
part of this group.

I have put too much money and hard work into my car to turn around and spend
more money on it for just one race.

Mike

Gesendet mit BlackBerry von Vodafone