fot

Re: [Fot] Need a '69 TR6 body

To: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>, "Friends" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Need a '69 TR6 body
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:33:44 -0800
Chuck, I have a TR4A car sitting around that maybe I'd part with.  It's very
similar to the TR5 except the TR5 right front fender has a little bit more
recess for the PI/Carbs to fit.  I haven't done much with it yet but think
it's fairly sound.  Just a thought if you want to build a TR5 again.  The
chassis of the TR6 and TR4A should change with out any problems.
What part of the TR6 tub do you need?
Let me know what you think.
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Charly Mitchel