fot

[Fot] CVAR Last race of the year

To: "FOT List" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] CVAR Last race of the year
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 08:32:22 -0600
I know many in the midwest have packed their cars away for the winter but if
you want to race one more time this year, CVAR is holding it's last 2007
(actually first 20087 season) race in far north Texas. The track is new and we
will be holding the first ever sanctioned race an we would be remiss if we
didn't invite the FoT. There have been plenty of delays in opening this track
so we haven't talked it up very much but the reports coming back is that it
will become our favorite track.

Eagles Canyon Raceway is the beautiful culmination of years worth of research,
planning, design, and meticulous construction in the rolling hills of North
Central Texas.

Designed by Rob Wilson, one of the world's top racing instructors, Eagles
Canyon Raceway features 2.55 miles, 4 straights over 1,300 feet long, 15
turns, and 70 feet of elevation change.

Eagles Canyon is a true driver's track, and is planned to host all classes of
events from the top level racing series to club racing and private HPDE days.

http://www.eaglescanyon.com/php/welcome.php

      November

            Nov 30th-Dec 2nd
            1st Annual Eagles Canyon Extravaganza

            Eagles Canyon Raceway

            Slidell, Tx. (Just NW of D/FW)

            A brand new, top notch facility and track

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com