fot

[Fot] Christmas surprise -It really works!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Christmas surprise -It really works!
From: Greg - Lunker Hilyer <lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 15:31:25 -0700
WOW! Does this stuff work! Printed the message and just couldn't help
myself... Had to try a bit. Put 2 periods and a parenthesis in my
snowmobile and went for a ride. What fun!! Seat of the snow pants
says the extra power is there on demand. Ran out of guts before I ran
out of straightaway to test the top end but I'm a believer. Passed
some old codger out on the trail who's sled had apparently broken
down - he was wearing the funniest snowmobile suit I've ever seen
[all red with ridiculous white fur]  and being towed by a bunch of
quadrupeds one of which had a red flashing light [New Mexico law says
that any vehicle being towed must display at least one flashing light].
Anyway, as I came up behind him, he looked over his right shoulder as
I passed him on the left. At that point I was going so fast I don't
think he ever saw me!!
Great stuff Kas, I'll save the rest and use only when absolutely
necessary.
All the best to you, yours and all the FoT who make this list what it
is.
Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM

P.S. Going out now to give the Plum Pi a pat on the fender.