fot

[Fot] TR6 barn find

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 barn find
From: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:42:20 -0700
just when you think all the interesting cars have been picked over I
acquired a 1974 TR6 yesterday. It was parked inside close to where I live
for the past 12 years. The floor pans are rusty but the frame appears very
solid.I don't look at it as a restoration candidate but more of a source of
parts for my TR6 racecar project etc. It has 84,000 miles on it and a
straight four speed transmission. Both front fenders and the bonnet are
banged up but both doors and the rear clip appear good. The front bumper is
missing but the rear is in very good condition. Steel wheels, complete
engine that still turns over-carbs, air cleaner box  etc. I have a clean New
Mexico and all I.D. tags. (wink wink- no emissions test) The original color
is red.  I have some digital pictures that I can forward if needed. If any
FOT members could use anything off of this car please contact me. My direct
email is: walt@hot-tr6.com
My phone number is 1 505 362-4350
Thank You
Walt Hollowell