fot

Re: [Fot] FF Dynamics FFD-LSD conversion kit

To: "'jim hearn'" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] FF Dynamics FFD-LSD conversion kit
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:21:56 -0700
Jim,
L00king at the listings that the company has, it appears that their products
are just another variation of the "Phantom Grip" LSD that uses spring force
against the sides of the gears in the differential to restrict their
movement.  I have tried the Phantom grip and can truthfully say that I found
very little difference in performance versus the open diff.  My
recommendation is to save your money and put it toward a real limited slip
diff.

Joe C.