fot

Re: [Fot] Disc brakes.

To: "Simon Rasmussen" <simon@telephonestogo.ca>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Disc brakes.
From: "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:49:32 +1100
I gratefully stand corrected. Had no idea of three of these.
Hope I haven't given the impression that I am a nay sayer to innovation,
though I suspect I have to some. I'm actually a tinkerer myself, and enjoy
nothing more than to solve a problem with creativity and a minimum of
expenditure. Perhaps vintage is actually an arena where this mindset is best
served, being that there is no purse and little recognition at stake.
Steve P.