fot

Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse
From: "Don Marshall" <ofbracing@nefcom.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:19:43 -0500
--===============1638817817==

Rick is alive and well, still grinding custom cams and building race
engines in the Orlando FL area.  He used to be on the FOT list but has
apparently gotten dropped.

According to the SCCA documentation, he won the Runoffs in 3 consecutive
years, '72 and '73 in G Prod, '74 in F Prod.  I believe there were 2
different Spits, one of which was still in his hanger the last time I
was down there.  He also participated in the Cannonball run, co-driving
a Ferrari Dino with Jack May.  There's a short article about that at
http://www.geocities.com/carrollms/cannonball/dino.html

Cheers, Don