fot

Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>, <cartravel@pobox.com>, <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse
From: "John McCue" <slugthemtrhd@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:38:49 -0500
I agree with Jack.  Cars that are RACED and that are 35 to 45 years old
can't always come up with what was once a competition part that may have
been strong enough in the day but is no longer available.  Now you are faced
with replacing those stock or one step above parts on a frequent basis or
being allowed to adapt a part that will get you through more than one
weekend if that.  The idea is to be able to go out and race and not be
installing new parts all the time.  My 2 cents.  John McCue----- Original
Message -----