fot

[Fot] Formula One on Television ?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Formula One on Television ?
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:38:35 EDT
The information on speedtv.com schedule indicates Friday night coverage of
Australian qualifying but the schedule has nothing about coverage on Saturday
night's for the race......with three children with Saturday ball games, I was
thinking about skipping qualifying......but maybe should reconsider if there is
no race coverage. If someone knows what happening, please advise....

    Quick update on my racing ....83 team ball games and practices scheduled
from March 1 through May 31...assist coach on the Tasmanian Tigers and LJ
Lasers.....

    However, there are occassional vrooms from the garage....

    Cary