fot

Re: [Fot] John Fitch

To: Billb@bnj.com, Cwn74@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] John Fitch
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:12:33 EDT
In a message dated 03/16/2008 9:34:54 PM Central Standard Time, Billb@bnj.com
writes:

> Hell of a guy and has been greatly honored, I've spoken to him several
> times at the Monterey Historics.  I think publicizing this through all
> the vintage organizations could raise enough money to eliminate the
> problem. I'd donate, I suspect others would too.
>
> Amici...

I too have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Fitch at Lime Rock, Road America,
and Watkins Glen events.  A true Icon, and still looks the part (a stately
gentleman these days).

But I am confused with what is described here.  I thought there was a
'Superfund' that addressed the cost of underground fuel tank leaks.  Could that
be
something peculiar to Wisconsin and/or commercial applications?

Bill Dentinger