fot

Re: [Fot] Moss Customer Service

To: spreiss@verizon.net, gkbyrne@optushome.com.au
Subject: Re: [Fot] Moss Customer Service
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:38:52 EDT
I have dealt with Moss on a number of Marques and when I have had a problem
all I had to do was call them (My Sales Rep) and it was taken care of.   There
have also been a number of times when I tried to order something listed in
the catalog only to be told, while they had it in stock, they were NOT pleased
with the quality and would NOT sell it.  That to me indicates some decent
degree of responsibility.  At least when they know there is a  problem.  Just
my
2 cents.

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars