fot

Re: [Fot] crank dampers 6 cyl

To: "Scott Cypher" <srcypher@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] crank dampers 6 cyl
From: "Lamp, Randy H" <rhlamp@babcock.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:34:51 -0400
Scott,

The manufacturer was Fluidampr and I purchased it from Summit
Racing in
Akron Ohio.  You might want to contact them, Fluidampr, direct to
get
the details worked out and then order from one of the big suppliers.
With all the import stuff these days ,they might have something that
would
adapt to the Spitfire crank. I was surprised at how little had to
be done to
the small block Ford damper to make it fit the six cylinder
Triumph crank
shaft. You can e-mail them at support@fluidampr.com  or
call them at 716
592-100.  Summit racings phone number is 800230-3030.

Good luck,
Randy