fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination

To: <rikrock@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:09:13 GMT
Rich,
I'll happy 2nd Gary's nomination!B  Gary was a huge help to Susan and I at VIR
in 2004.B  Gary carted me all over town when I was trying to find carb socks
for Susan's spitfire.B  His help got her back on the track a lot sooner than I
could haveB hoped for.
Plus he was a recipient of the Sweat Equity award at the VTR convention in
Philadelphia, what more can you say!
Welcome Gary!
Brad