fot

[Fot] Steel Flywheels - (2) Left....next production run late fall

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Steel Flywheels - (2) Left....next production run late fall
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:49:13 EDT
FoT:

I have shipped nearly all of the steel flywheels ordered.

I have two steel wheels left from this run. They are available.

When these are gone, it may be October/November when I run more. At that time
I hope to run TR6 Flywheels, as well, and combine the order to lower the cost.

(Volume combined with commonality between the two flywheels will be taken
into consideration in the production costs)

If you want to put your name on one of TR4/TR6 Flywheels to be run late fall,
let me know. I will Excel Spreadsheet your interest. Advance orders will
benefit from discount.

THANKS!

Joe A

   </HTML>