fot

[Fot] John Fitch - update

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] John Fitch - update
From: "Gary Horstkorta" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 08:52:52 -0700
Hello All:

A while back there was an email to FOT about the quandary John Fitch finds
himself in by just trying to be a good citizen.  I have read other accounts
of his situation and that donations to help him offset the cost of his
environmental cleanup have been steadily coming in.  This moring I read the
following in a historical racing enthusiasts newsletter called "The Fabulous
Fifties" which I thought was worth mentioning to the group:

"We have heard about John Fitch's problem and cannot believe it!  A donation
in on the way, Ciao" - Stirling Moss, London.

Gary

1962 TR4

1969 TR6