fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Membership request

To: MDunst/Gasket Works <gasket.works@verizon.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Membership request
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:05:56 -0400
Second. We can always use more TR6's to try and balance things out.

Marty

> Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 08:44:15 -0700> From: gasket.works@verizon.net> To:
fot@autox.team.net> Subject: [Fot] Fw: Membership request> > Group'> > David
Cizmas would like to participate in the FOT. His bio is below. Can> someone
second this fellow please.> > M> > > > > From: david cizmas> To: MDunst/Gasket
Works> Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 5:42 PM> Subject: Re: Membership> > >
MDunst,> I have a 1972? ex-EP TR6 that I am converting to a vintage car. I>
purchased the (wrecked) car from Dave Wingett a couple of years ago and I
plan> to get it on the track this year. Over the past few years I have been
racing> VW Golfs in ITB and GP at Waterford Hills Road Racing course in MI.
Also, I> own a 1975 TR6 for my summer leisure driving.>