fot

Re: [Fot] mileage plus

To: "Bill Babcock" <Billb@bnj.com>, "Steven Preiss"
Subject: Re: [Fot] mileage plus
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 08:43:31 -0700
Yeah, Me Too! Not because I think their intensions are not good but because
if they really were interested in "saving the planet"  They would scrap that
old car instead of selling it.  By selling it, the care remains out there
polluting and burning just as much fuel.  Plus people who buy old cars
typically don't maintain them properly and allow them to become worse
polluters.

Joe C.