fot

Re: [Fot] trans part needed

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] trans part needed
From: "Russ Moore" <rem9@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:26:53 -0400
Moss has the top hat in stock- . Check w/ Dave Hagenbuch at TRF. He's off
today but will be there tomorrow I believe.

I used to know what gears one could interchange from one model to others but
it went away when the grey hair arrived. It would be great if that
information could be reestablished and put somewhere we could all access it.
I have a bunch of NOS TR-6 gears but am unsure where else they can go.
Anyone have a better memory than I do??
Russ Moore