fot

Re: [Fot] Canadian Championship

To: hottr6@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Canadian Championship
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 20:02:33 EDT
Good Evening

        May the force be with you.  Interesting no one responded with any
factual info on the real question

        It pretty easy to get well  over 400 hp out of a Porsche 6, strip the
914 down to less than 1500  lbs, and setup a truly "go kart"
handling.........I do not get the eight  cylinder setup.... but then I still
love driving my
1975 911s with it's  own wavy back end

Cary

In a message dated 7/3/2008 2:06:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
hottr6@hotmail.com writes:

Bob Lang  wrote:

> Of course we get to run against a V8 powered 914 which  should be
> interesting.

I've seen small blocks in 914s, and they  are WAAAAY tail happy
on slaloms.  One tap o' the brakes and its all  over.

I'd be more worried about the Subies.

Shane Ingate in  NM

fuel-efficient used cars.