fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 "Quick Rack" steering rack

To: "Mark Vaden" <markvaden@gmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 "Quick Rack" steering rack
From: "quicktr4" <quicktr4@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 22:31:47 -0700
I race vintage up in the nw with sovren. i have run the car tr4a for five
years with a stock steering racio and recently installed the moss quick
ratio rack. it took me alittle adjustment time becaues i was so familiar
with the way the car steered. i was turning in way to early till i got it .
old habits are hard to break. two races on it now and i wonder why i didnt
do it earlyer. i love it set my personal best lap time at seattle 144.3 last
weekend finshed 6th out of 47 great time.
jeff quick