fot

Re: [Fot] Camping at The Glen

To: "Andre Rousseau" <andre@gt6.ca>, "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Camping at The Glen
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:28:44 -0400
  Hi all, there's a campground in town, at the foot of Seneca Lake, called
Clute Memorial. Clean, and good showers. Reasonable price. On 414, just over
the bridge, past the salt mine and Wal Mart. (What, you think I can make
this up?)
  WGI has no shower facilities near the pits/paddock. There are showers
available at the track if you know where to look. Hint: ask a corner worker.
And have a handful of quarters. Or give me a shout.
  Good luck, Bill Tobin  Erie, PA  TR6----- Original Message -----