fot

Re: [Fot] For Sale: TR4, 4A, TR6

To: <group44tr7@aol.com>, <d.hesse@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] For Sale: TR4, 4A, TR6
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:21:12 -0400
Hmmm, probably a good frame or two in the batch to replace my pretzel:)

Marty

> From: Group44TR7@aol.com> Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:19:23 -0400> To:
d.hesse@charter.net> CC: fot@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Fot] For Sale: TR4,
4A, TR6> > Anyone who buys this lot will automatically qualify as one of FOT
most > Triumph addicted :). > > In a message dated 07/18/2008 6:59:48 AM
Pacific Standard Time, > d.hesse@charter.net writes:> > This was posted in the
latest issue of the Chicane which is the Madison Sports> Car Club newsletter.
Just passing along to this fine group.> >
http://www.madisonsportscarclub.com/chicane/2008/exfile.2008-06-25.6344943550>
/attach/July%202008.pdf> > For Sale: TR 4, 4A, TR 6> Parts cars and HI CUBE
Chevy van full of cores, spares, extra fenders, hoods,> and other body> parts
to fill a stake truck. There are enough good tubs still bolted on frames> plus
bolt on fenders> to likely build 3 good rollers. Trasmissions and drive trains
still in frames.> Engines are rusted> and must be rebuilt. TR4 and 4Abs have
replaceable sleeves available thru> Roadster Factory> and other sources.
Interiors, tops, wiring, electrics are also available. Some> starters,
generator> cores may work. No titles or keys came with cars. Titles are
available for> vintage vehicles and> cost about $200,00 each. I have address
and info. $4,500 or best offer. There> are no> guarantees, but this may be a
great project for a person or family who would> like to pass on> automotive
skills while having young people under positive family influence.> Stored 7
miles off> I-39, between La Salle and Bloomington, Illinois. Call Dave Empke
at (309)> 292-2795.> Fot mailing list> Fot@autox.team.net>
fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for > FanHouse Fantasy
Football today. >
(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)>