fot

[Fot] I-J Scrapers Status

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] I-J Scrapers Status
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:24:21 EDT
Group Purchase-Quick note:

My Ishahara-Johnson TR4 assembly is here. I have not installed windage tray
and scraper with Teflon insert, but it is piece of metalworking art.

Comment: We got under the price increase as the running changes with product
improvements drove the price up. (Plus the 15% discount)

I expect shipments to commence shortly and perhaps somewhat slowly. If I can
expedite for 'hardship' cases I will.

Looks like the process is worth the patience...my VISA Card has not been
charged beyond the intial material purchase, so I continue to hold your checks.

If you would like to jump in and add an order, please contact me and I will
see what I can do.

Regards,

Joe Alexander   </HTML>