fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 ARP head studs

To: Greg & Alison Blake <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 ARP head studs
From: Scott Cypher <srcypher@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 07:21:16 -0400
If you call their special order department 805-525-1497, ask for Jay
Coombs.  If you have a stock one, and describe the overall length,
thread pitch on each end & length, whether you want the allen key
broach or not, he can look up the exact part #, and if you want the
kit, can look it up as well...

Thanks

-Scott Cypher
spitfireracer@xsmail.com
SCCA #57 HP Spitfire 1500 #362573
Reading, PA
http://gallery.mac.com/srcypher

1971 Spit MkIV/1500 RaceCar
1971 TR6 TBD
1976 TR7 Street
1968 GT6 Vintage

"I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head.
Its the excitement only a free man can feel.  A free man at the start
of a long journey, whose conclusion is uncertain"