fot

Re: [Fot] Racer Psychology?

To: Greg - Lunker Hilyer <lunkercars@earthlink.net>, Friends of Triumph
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racer Psychology?
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 06:57:36 -0700 (PDT)
Perhaps in a previous life you were the chief on Sterling Moss's crew. It's
possible...after all even before he turned 85 my father has sworn he was Julius
Caesar. Taught me Roman history by telling me everything he did. So now tell
us; what's Moss's secret to speed?
  - Ed -

Greg - Lunker Hilyer <lunkercars@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Guess I've got racing on the brain. This is too good not to share;
Apparently I was giving some type of speech in my sleep last night.
Among a bunch of babble, Connie swears the one intelligible line was
' We can't second guess God or Sterling Moss when it comes to these
little cars'. I somehow doubt that she's making this up. I think
perhaps I need help. Any insight out there?
Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM
Fot mailing list