fot

Re: [Fot] Exhaust header for TR4

To: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Exhaust header for TR4
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 07:14:39 -0400
Define "reasonable". The header most of us run was sourced from Ken
Gillanders and I call it pricy! Good stuff, though. You will never be
sorry when you pay for quality the first time...

However, the last guy I know that ordered one said Ken is now supplying
a different one. I understand it has smaller tubes. Has anyone used that
one yet? Any dyno data available? Ken???

It is common on headers for the flange thickness to be different from
the intake manifold. Just use a little creative engineering with your
fasteners. It will be fine.